Daily Updating New Softwares, Cracks, Registered Software and you Need Any Software So Write In Comments

Monday, April 6, 2009

Remote LAN access

Hamachi - Remote LAN access 1.0.2.5

Hamachi - Remote LAN access 1.0.2.5 || 0.98 MB

This is a way cool app, its small, easy to configure, and a piece of cake to use!
take it from a network dummy, If I can do it anyone can!! I have installed this on my server, went to another location with my laptop thru a different

internet provider, and was able to log into any shared drive or printer on my server as if I was sitting at my server......

Since I got majorly bagged posting this as a RemoteAccessTool on the last post I will rephrase this.

It allows you to access your LAN from another router or location, IT IS NOT REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE!!!!

If my prior post of this offended anyone I apoligize

The key is in the rar..........

Enjoi!!!!!!love
Peace!!!!!!love

Download:
http://www.easy-share.com/1904074912/Hamachi - Remote LAN access 1.0.2.5.rar

Mirror:
http://rapidshare.com/files/210525790/Hamachi_-_Remote_LAN_access_1.0.2.5_www.dl4all.com.rar

Design by Mady Bacha-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by Crackers